Urox® is designed to effectively assist bladder control symptoms that affect both men and women. Urox’s unique patented formula works to strengthen and tone the muscles of bladder wall, pelvic floor and sphincter, as well as, support healthy connective tissue in the surrounding area that allow the bladder to fill appropriately and empty effectively.
Targeting the health of all the muscles and tissue surrounding the bladder is what makes Urox® Bladder Control formula so different from other natural remedies, and, so effective. Please see our product comparison research. The results Urox® has shown in reducing OAB symptoms, incontinence and the use of pads or diapers in just eight weeks, with a high rate of patient compliance and satisfaction, is considered remarkable by clinicians, supplement retailers and manufacturers, and, repeated proven in clinical research.
- 20+ years research and development
- 24 patents
- 14 clinical trials
- 7 international awards
- 4 peer-reviewed publications
- 3 unique herbs
- 2-month results for 90% of users
Serving Size 2 capsules,
Servings Per Container 30
Amount per serving
Urox® Proprietary Blend 840mg*
Lindera (Lindera aggregata) extract (root)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract (aerial parts)
CratevoxTM Three-leaf caper (Crateva nurvala) extract (stem bark)
- Raw horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a thiaminase-like enzyme. This enzyme breaks down thiamine (vitamin B1) in the body. The Equisetum extract used in Urox is extracted using a method that destroys this thiaminase-like effect. Therefore, Urox does not cause vitamin B1 depletion that may be associated with some forms of horsetail.
- Cratevox™ is a specialised extract of Crataeva nurvala with multiple levels of standardization to ensure consistent quality and effectiveness.
- Lindera aggregata is a concentrated extract specifically sourced and extracted for Urox.
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Vegetable capsule), Rice flour, Silica
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily.