Nocturnal enuresis or bedwetting affects many children (over age 5) who have achieved daytime dryness with potty-training. Night time bladder control is considered the last stage of potty-training and can take some children a little more time to master.
The National Sleep Foundation estimates:
- 10% of children wet the bed
- 13 – 20% of 5-year-old children
- 10% of 7-year-olds
- 5% of 10-year-old children still wet the bed (who are more likely to have emotional problems)
In an effort to help children embarrassed by extended bedwetting and assist families through a successful potty-training period, Seipel Group formulated Urox ® in a dosage ideal for children named Urox Junior. Bladder strengthening results are typically seen within one month of use and once benefits achieved, long term use is generally not required.
Bedtime Buddy helps to:
- Strengthen bladder control
- Reduce urinary frequency and bladder accidents
- Promote a dry night’s sleep
- Control bedwetting