Tracey Seipel, co-authored the chapter ‘Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, Overactive Bladder Syndrome, and Urinary Incontinence (LUTS, OAB and UI)’ with Dr Alexander G. Schauss, University of Arizona, for the fifth edition of A Textbook of Natural Medicine, [Pizzorno, Joseph E., Murray, Michael T.] It is an honour to be published in this prestigious seminal text on international integrative medicine.
- Urox® has just been announced as a finalist in the Asia Eldercare Awards for Innovation of the Year: Product.
- In this NutraIngredients USA story, Tracey Seipel provides commentary on a report on bladder control issues during and after menopause.
- CEO, Tracey Seipel, is quoted extensively in this NutraIngredients USA story, discussing pelvic floor strength and the surprisingly high incidence of incontinence in female athletes in specific sports.
- Seipel, is featured as an incontinence expert in a full page article in the highly popular Take 5 Magazine, Australia.
- Winner Nutra Ingredients Europe Award for Product of the Year: Botanical!