Seipel Group is honored to have been awarded NutraIngredients Nutrition Research Project of the year for our published clinical research on Urox® which showed that an herbal formula can reduce occasional urinary frequency to normal range, decrease occasional feelings of urgency, reduce nocturia almost in half with 23% reporting normal continence while pad/adult diaper usage decreased for 75% of participants. The award was accepted by study co-author Dr. Alexander Schauss of AIBMR Life Sciences. The award-winning study is published here
- Urox® has just been announced as a finalist in the Asia Eldercare Awards for Innovation of the Year: Product.
- In this NutraIngredients USA story, Tracey Seipel provides commentary on a report on bladder control issues during and after menopause.
- CEO, Tracey Seipel, is quoted extensively in this NutraIngredients USA story, discussing pelvic floor strength and the surprisingly high incidence of incontinence in female athletes in specific sports.
- Seipel, is featured as an incontinence expert in a full page article in the highly popular Take 5 Magazine, Australia.
- Winner Nutra Ingredients Europe Award for Product of the Year: Botanical!