Seipel Group’s Urox®, Bladder Control research has achieved the second highest global online ranking of article views by Altmetric for the prestigious BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal for 2018. Thousands of conversations about scholarly content happen online every day. Altmetric tracks a range of sources and our Urox® research published in January 2018 was the second most viewed on BMC-CAM of the year. This is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles on interventions and resources that complement or replace conventional therapies. We are pleased to be making such a significant contribution to academic knowledge and to raising global awareness on the issue of natural bladder control.
- Urox® Herbal Formula May Reduce Bedwetting and Improve Quality of Life in Children
- In this insightful Interview in Nutrify Today, by Sheldon Baker
- A new article on the success of our children’s bedwetting formula
- Our bedwetting research has just been published in Phytomedicine Journal!
- Seipel Group to present and lead roundtable discussion at the Naturally Informed virtual event Mastering the Market: Healthy Ageing.