Seipel Group’s Urox®, Bladder Control research has achieved the second highest global online ranking of article views by Altmetric for the prestigious BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal for 2018. Thousands of conversations about scholarly content happen online every day. Altmetric tracks a range of sources and our Urox® research published in January 2018 was the second most viewed on BMC-CAM of the year. This is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles on interventions and resources that complement or replace conventional therapies. We are pleased to be making such a significant contribution to academic knowledge and to raising global awareness on the issue of natural bladder control.
- Urox® has just been announced as a finalist in the Asia Eldercare Awards for Innovation of the Year: Product.
- In this NutraIngredients USA story, Tracey Seipel provides commentary on a report on bladder control issues during and after menopause.
- CEO, Tracey Seipel, is quoted extensively in this NutraIngredients USA story, discussing pelvic floor strength and the surprisingly high incidence of incontinence in female athletes in specific sports.
- Seipel, is featured as an incontinence expert in a full page article in the highly popular Take 5 Magazine, Australia.
- Winner Nutra Ingredients Europe Award for Product of the Year: Botanical!