Journal last month published a corrigendium to show the statistically significant and correct result of 61.7% bedwetting children experiencing more dry waking with Urox® Junior (previous known as Bedtime Buddy) with 2 months of use.
Corrigendum to A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial found that a novel herbal formula UROX® BEDTIME BUDDY assisted children for the treatment of nocturnal enuresis. Phytomedicine (2021)
The authors regret that the following information was published incorrectly. The errors that need to be corrected are as follows:
1. The primary outcome of improvements of participants over two months (8 weeks) was 61.7% not 41.7%.
2. Fig. 1: Consort diagram was not published.
3. Fig. 2: Changes in urinary urgency from baseline to week8 (p = 0.002) was not published
4. Fig. 3: Changes in soiled underwear from baseline to week 8 was not published.
5. The name of the product is Urox® Junior not Urox® Bedtime Buddy.
The authors would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
© 2021 The Author(s). Published by Elsevier GmbH. All rights reserved.