Nocturnal enuresis or bedwetting affects many children (over age 5) who have achieved daytime dryness with potty-training. Night time bladder control is considered the last stage of potty-training and can take some children a little more time to master.
The National Sleep Foundation estimates:
- 10% of children wet the bed
- 13 – 20% of 5-year-old children
- 10% of 7-year-olds
- 5% of 10-year-old children still wet the bed (who are more likely to have emotional problems)
Bedtime Buddy helps to:
- Strengthen bladder control
- Reduce urinary frequency and bladder accidents
- Promote a dry night’s sleep
- Control bedwetting
Contact Us For More Information
Please contact us for more information about our innovative formulations.